Are you ready to turn up the heat?
Go ahead and make the craziest looking Bloody Mary with Jimmy's
Cocktails, and take home prizes worth 1.5 lakhs ++
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Make a Bloody Mary using Jimmy’s Bloody Mary Mix
Step 2: Garnish it in the craziest way possible- Bacon, Onion Rings, a Whole Roasted Chicken? Go crazy!
Step 3: Post it on your Instagram Feed tagging @jimmyscocktails & use #GarnishWars(don’t forget to keep a Jimmy’s Bottle in the frame )
Step 4: At the end of the campaign 3 innovative home
bartenders will stand a
chance to win some exciting prizes!
Campaign ends on 28th Feb 2022 Midnight.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The contest is open to citizens and residents of India only.
2. All decisions made are final.
3. Prizes for the Winners of the contest will be delivered within 90 days of announcement of winners.
4. Prizes cannot be exchanged, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. Entry to the competition is free of charge, without any purchase obligation.
6. The Contest is open to all individuals who have reached the age of majority on the Game start date in their respective countries, and have a valid and personal Instagram account (hereinafter the "Participant(s)", "Your" or "You").
7. The Organizing Company may also require that the Participant forward a copy of his/her personal identification as proof of age.
8. Entry into the Game ma, unly take place via the instagram account. In view of this, any participation submitted by telephone, fax, post or email shall be ignored.
9. One person cannot claim more than one prize, and shall be given the prize only upon confirmation of proof of identity.
10. All pictures submitted should be original, the organizer may ask for proof of the same.
11. All participants must #GarnishWars and tag @jimmyscocktails to make their entry valid, any deviation from this will disqualify the entry.
12. The Winner(s) shall be identified with their Instagram account.
13. Employees of Radiohead Brands Pvt. Ltd. and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
14. The decision, once announced, will be final and binding.